We have many levels of collaboration between Listuguj community members and linguists from Montreal. The current programs have five main branches:
- Grammar Wiki & Linguistic Research, headed by the McGill Linguistics team, particularly Gretchen McCullogh, Michael Hamilton, and Erin Olson.
- Master-Apprentice Program, headed by Victoria Metallic.
- Mi’gmaq Curriculum Development, collaboration between Mary Ann Metallic, Janice Vicaire, and Carol Little.
- CAN-8 Virtual Language Lab, collaboration between various community members, the teachers, Joe Wilmot, Elise McClay, and Conor Quinn, informed by the above curriculum.
- iLanguage App Development, headed by Alan Bale, Elise McClay and the iLanguage team.