We have many levels of collaboration between Listuguj community members and linguists from Montreal. The current programs have five main branches:
- Grammar Wiki & Linguistic Research, headed by the McGill Linguistics team, particularly Gretchen McCullogh, Michael Hamilton, and Erin Olson.
- Master-Apprentice Program, headed by Victoria Metallic.
- Mi’gmaq Curriculum Development, collaboration between Mary Ann Metallic, Janice Vicaire, and Carol Little.
- CAN-8 Virtual Language Lab, collaboration between various community members, the teachers, Joe Wilmot, Elise McClay, and Conor Quinn, informed by the above curriculum.
- iLanguage App Development, headed by Alan Bale, Elise McClay and the iLanguage team.
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grant, 2013–2016: “Developing mobile learning applications for the Mi’gmaq language: New opportunities for language research and revitalization” #890-2012-0091. Jessica Coon, Alan Bale, Gail Metallic, and Michael Wagner.
- SSHRC Connection Grant 2012–2013: “A community–linguistics collaboration for revitalizing Migmaq in Listuguj” #611-2012-0001. Jessica Coon, Alan Bale and Michael Wagner.
- FQRSC 2013–2016: “Personne et nombre dans les langues Mi’gmaq et Kaqchikel: Conséquences pour la concordance” #2014-NP-173835. Jessica Coon.